Adults – £7
Children 5-16 and Senior Citizens – £5 (children under 5 are FREE)
There is free parking at the venue – signposted from the A84 and A85; use satnav FK19 8PR. Disabled parking is available on the games field for blue badge holders. There is ample parking for camper vans (located off the A85 approx. 150m north of the A84/A85 junction).
There are two sets of ‘Portaloos’, one near the main entrance and one close to the beer tent, look out for the signposts. Baby changing and disabled toilet facilities can be accessed close by – contact a field worker.
- Games field workers will be wearing T-shirts with the games logo, if you need assistance please just stop one of us and ask
- dogs are welcome but please keep on a lead
- a doctor is on call on the field, contact can be made at the Secretary’s tent or ask a field worker
- any items of lost property should be handed in to the Secretary’s tent
- weather can be unpredictable in Scotland in July (!) so come prepared for both warm and sunny and/or wet and windy conditions
- please take care of your belongings and keep your property with you at all times
- please note that the games are held on agricultural land, people taking part in the events do so at their own risk
- the organisers would appreciate it, in the interests of safety, if you did not bring glass onto the field
- parents are asked to keep an eye on children and not let them enter or cross the ring at any time
Local accommodation – the following links will take you to individual websites where you can gain further information